Free Fire (FF) is the ultimate survival multiplayer shooter game published by Garena. It utilises a battle royale setting where the last man (or team) standing wins. In 2019, Google Play Store recognised Free Fire as the most downloaded mobile game.
Beyond mobile gaming, did you know that you can also enjoy all the action on a bigger screen? Thanks to various Android emulators, you can now play Free Fire on your PC or laptop. The game will work on most emulators, including Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu Play and GameLoop. Simply download the game, open your emulator and start clicking for Booyahs.
Free Fire Game Download for PC: System and Emulator
Minimum System Requirements to Play FF on Computer or Laptop
Before you go on the next step on Free Fire download for PC, one of the preparations is to find the ideal specs. We recommend the following specifications for Free Fire to start with:
- Windows 10
- Quad or Octa-Core Processor running at 1.8~2.0 GHz (you can always overclock)
- 8GB RAM
- Onboard GPU or better
How to Download & Play Free Fire on PC
To play Garena Free Fire on your PC, you can download the following emulators for free. Below is the easy step by step to download and install Garena Free Fire before playing on PC and laptop:
- Choose your preferred emulator below.
Play Free Fire on PC using Bluestacks
Play Free Fire on PC using Nox Player
Play Free Fire on PC using MEmu Play
Play Free Fire on PC using GameLoop
- Log in to your Google account and download FF on Play Store.
- Open Google Playstore and log in to your Google account
- Search “Free Fire” on the search bar and start downloading the game
- Go to the emulator home screen, and you can now play Free Fire on PC!
5 Reasons on Why Play FF on PC
Playing Free Fire on a bigger screen like laptop and desktop has its benefits, such as:
- The bigger screen enables you to better view your surroundings, including seeing enemies more clearly.
- With a PC, you can customise your controls to get a better grip on the game. You don’t have to stick with conventional button placement if that does not work for you.
- Not everyone has a smartphone good enough for a smooth gaming experience. Better to invest in an average PC than a slightly expensive smartphone.
- There are shooter gamers who find it more comfortable using a keyboard and mouse for aiming and shooting. In addition, playing on PC lets you maintain your muscle memory — it’s easier to land a headshot using a mouse.
- Streaming is easier with a PC if you ever decide to follow the trend.
Summary of FF Download PC Recommendation
Overall, all the emulators we mentioned above will allow you to play Free Fire on PC smoothly. After that, it will just depend on your personal preference and available resources. Once you’ve selected the suitable emulator for your play style, learn how to customise your settings. For example, work your way on button placement, screen sensitivity and sound adjustment.
Bluestacks is good if you don’t want to tweak your settings and just play from the get-go. NoxPlayer and MEmu Play are suitable for streaming. They are a great tool to mimic anything you can do on your Android smartphone. In addition, it gives you access to a whole catalogue of Android games on your PC for free. All these will help you play more comfortably and maximise your gaming experience.
With this simple guide, you’ll be able to enjoy playing Free Fire more on a larger screen. Download Free Fire using these PC emulators & start obliterating enemy teams with better aim using your mouse and keyboard.
You can also buy Free Fire diamonds at Codashop. Click here to top up FF today!