Diablo Immortal is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online RPG (MMORPG) from Blizzard Entertainment and Netease Games. Set between the events of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal puts players on another adventure in the world of Sanctuary where the main objective is to gather the shattered pieces of Worldstone and bring peace to the lands.
In this article, I will guide you to the basic information about the Battle Pass system of Diablo Immortal and how the rewards can help you on your quest.
What is a Battle Pass?
Like many free-to-play games, Diablo Immortal uses a Battle Pass system where players can earn rewards based on their progression in the Battle Pass menu. Rewards range from cosmetics, chat emotes, Gems, gold, and scrap materials for crafting, among many others.
Completing the Battle Pass
Players advance through the Battle Pass by completing any missions from these three categories in the Codex menu: Guide, Activities, and Quests. Completing missions in any of these categories gives Battle Points, which are used to advance the Battle Pass Ranks. The Battle Pass has 40 ranks with every rank giving rewards to encourage players to play more. After the player reaches Rank 40, every 180 Battle Points gives a Gift of Renown chest that contains valuable rewards.
Note: Battle Points have a maximum cap of 2400 Battle Points per week. This cap resets every Monday.
- Guide: This progression goes through the numerous sidequests and objectives in every region of Sanctuary. A simple task like putting a Gem into a weapon/armor socket is an example.
- Activities: As the name suggests, this goes through the various activities the player can do throughout the Battle Pass. For example, by accepting Bounties and Rift Challenges, or adding monsters in the Bestiary. Some of the missions here give 2x Battle Points that refresh daily.
- Quests: This progression is a list of daily missions that refresh every 24 hours. While Quests is time-bound, players can complete it anywhere on the map. Killing a certain amount of enemies is an example of a Quest.
Empowered Battle Pass
The Battle Pass system of Diablo Immortal has two paths: the free track, which is available for all players, and the Empowered Battle Pass, which players can purchase for $4.99. The main difference between the two is that the Empowered Battle Pass has premium rewards that are not available on the free track like the Aspirant’s Key, which is used to open chests in the Iben Fahd’s Sanctum Depths, and Legendary Gems.
Those wanting to advance their ranks in the Empowered Battle Pass can purchase the Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass for $14.99. This version of the Empowered Battle Pass gives immediate cosmetic rewards and Rank boost in the Battle Pass. Instead of starting at rank 1, Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass starts at rank 14, which scales according to the player’s current Battle Pass rank.
How to Unlock and Purchase the Battle Pass
The Battle Pass system in Diablo Immortal is not readily available as soon as you start as a new player. To unlock the Battle Pass, you must finish the tutorial quests in Wortham, the missions in Ashworld Manor and Ashworld Cemetery until you reach the Mad King’s Breach around level 15. Once those conditions are satisfied, the Battle Pass will be available to you.
Here are the steps to purchase the Battle Pass:
- Go to the main menu on the top right side of the screen.
- Go to Shop.
- Select “Services.”
- Choose between Empowered Battle Pass or Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
Don’t forget to top up your Eternal Orbs only at Codashop. We guarantee faster and more convenient top-ups so you can enjoy a hassle-free gaming experience.