- The Contest requires participants to submit a photo via the Bounty Hunters Guild website (“Entry”) published by Codashop. This Contest is organised by Codashop. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and Codashop.
- The Contest is open to all residents of India, aged 18 years and above.
- The Contest will commence on Saturday 23 October 2021, Singapore Time 12PM, and close on Monday 8 November 2021, Singapore Time 12PM (“Contest Period”). Entries will only qualify for the Contest if submitted within the Contest Period. Entries submitted outside of the Contest Period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- Contest mechanics are as follows:
(1) To participate in the Contest, each participant must:
(a) join the Bounty Hunters Guild by entering one of the live-streamed games that a Bounty Hunt Influencer is hosting over the weekends of 23-24 Oct, 30-31 Oct & 6-7 Nov 2021.
(b) find the Codashop Influencer within the game, and take a screenshot of themselves with the influencer. Screenshots must clearly show Influencer, player (either avatar or first-person Heads Up Display (HUD)) and player game ID.
(2) Each submission on the contest page as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
(3) Each participant may submit multiple entries for the entire Contest.
(4) Each participant may win only one (1) prize for the entire Contest.
(5) Guild reward prizes will be released once the number of total individual entries per game supersedes the number of individual prizes per game, as stated below.
India Week 1 400 BGMI Elite Pass Plus Week 2 400 CODM Battle Passes Week 3 400 BGMI Elite Pass Plus
(6) Passes will be awarded to winners in amounts of in-game currency or credit equivalent to the value of the battle passes (ie winners will receive 1000 VALORANT Points, the cost of a VALORANT Battle Pass, credited to their Riot ID.).
(7) All entries submitted in the manner set out above will be individually judged by Codashop based on the creativity of their Entries, and winners will be selected by Codashop at its sole discretion. Each Entry will be given a creative ranking and all prizes will be awarded to winners prioritised by their creative ranking.
(8) Entry screenshots shared on personal social media feeds (Facebook or Instagram) with hashtag #CodashopBountyHunters will be attributed a 2x ranking multiplier
5. The winner(s) will be notified via Email within 7 days of the Contest Period, with information and instructions on prize collection. Prizes are not exchangeable by the winner(s) for cash or other items, and are not transferable.
6. By taking part in this competition, all contestants are deemed to have provided express consent for Codashop to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos/videos submitted, for the purposes of this contest and future Codashop Marketing promotions.
Codashop ‘Bounty Hunters Guild’ General Terms and Conditions
7. Codashop’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest, including the selection of the winning entries at its sole discretion, is final and binding on all participants. Codashop shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the Contest.
8. Codashop may upon notice and without liability to any party: a) vary these Terms & Conditions or discontinue the Contest; or b) substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever
9. By participating in the Contest, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Codashop from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following: a) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the Prize or part thereof awarded pursuant to the Contest; or b) the participation in the Contest, or any Prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunctioning of any computer system or equipment.
10. By setting up a Facebook or Instagram Account and using any services, products or features of Facebook or Instagram for the purposes of the Contest (including without limitation, uploading any materials onto these platforms), each participant is fully liable and responsible for complying with all terms and conditions as may be imposed by these platforms, and Codashop shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such account and usage. Your comments are public and available to anyone visiting these platforms.