With extraordinary intelligence and talent in magical arts, Xavier was once the Knights of Light’s most promising member and firmest advocate. At a very young age, he was awarded the coveted “Arbiter of Light” title and was often assigned the guild’s hardest missions. However, all that changed during the Free Smith’s Guild siege, which was a heist-slash-massacre disguised as a mission to punish the heretics.
How to win in MLBB using Xavier
Like most Mages, Xavier’s small health pool and lack of escape abilities make him an easy target for assassins. However, he thrives in one-versus-one duels in the Mid lane with his long-ranged skill combos.
Xavier enhances his skills each time it hits an enemy hero. This buff has three stages:
- Stage 1 increases movement speed by 50%
- Stage 2 increases skill AOE
- Stage 3 reduces all skill cooldowns by 4 seconds
The Transcendence state lasts 5 seconds and is refreshed by skill hits.
Xavier fires a Mystic Bullet that deals Magic Damage to enemies it passes through. Its reach extends each time it hits an enemy or the Mystic Barrier and can be extended up to 5 times.
Xavier summons a Mystic Barrier that lasts for 5 seconds. Enemies that come into contact with it will take damage and be slowed by 50%, while allies will gain extra Movement Speed.
When hit by Xavier’s skills, the barrier transforms into a forbidden field that deals damage and traps enemies for 1.2 seconds.
The Mage emblem set enhances every facet of Xavier’s kit. You can tweak the first and third tiers for more damage and item discounts.
- Agility for increased Movement Speed
- Observation for added Magic Penetration
- Impure Rage for extra Magic Damage and Mana Regen
Best battle spells
Since Xavier does not have escape skills, equipping the Flicker battle spell can change the course of your game. You can relocate yourself with it to hit as many Heroes with Skill 1 or to escape enemy ganks.
Best item build
Xavier’s lack of defensive capabilities can also be good because it means we can focus solely on beefing up his damage output. Magic Power, Magic Penetration, and Cooldown Reduction are the three main stats you want to invest in when building Xavier.
- Magic Shoes: +40 Movement Speed, +10% Cooldown Reduction
- Clock of Destiny: +60 Magic Power, +625 HP, +600 Mana
- Enchanted Talisman: +50 Magic Power, +250 HP, +20% Cooldown Reduction
- Lightning Truncheon: +75 Magic Power, +400 Mana, +10% Cooldown Reduction
- Divine Glaive: +65 Magic Power, +35% Magic Penetration
- Glowing Wand: +75 Magic Power, +400 HP, +5% Movement Speed
If you’re the type of MLBB player who prefers glass cannon builds, Xavier is a suitable Hero to add to your arsenal. His skill combos require some skill, and a well-executed one is something to take pride in. He also has some awesome skins to collect, like the Satoru Gojo skin from the recent MLBB x JJK Collab event. Here’s to hoping for a rerun!
Don’t forget to visit Codashop for your Mobile Legends Diamonds top-ups for safe, quick, and easy transactions.