When you hear the word ‘perks’, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? Does it feel like an extra advantage or something that’s good? In Call of Duty: Mobile, perks provide passive benefits or advantages that affect gameplay. Perks can affect a player’s physical characteristics like health or the performance of a player’s equipment, among others.
Perks are grouped into three categories namely Red, Green, and Blue. Perks slots are unlocked at different levels and players can equip up to 3 at a time. There are also some Perks that are available for purchase from the Store. Here is a list of CODM Perks to guide you on which one to use.
*Note: Perks are only used in Multiplayer.
Red Perks are generally the first set of perks that you can unlock in the game.
- Fast recover: Increase health recovery rate by 35%.
- Persistence: Scorestreak progression does not reset after death, but the cost is doubled. (Unlock at Level 11)
- Lightweight: Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
(Unlock at Level 21)
- Agile: Object mantling speed is increased and the aim time of weapons after sprinting is reduced. (Unlock at Level 29)
- Flak Jacket: Explosive damage is reduced by 35%. New Function: reduces the continuous damage from Molotov Cocktail and Thermite. (Unlock at Level 36)
- Skulker: Move 12% faster when walking and crouching.
(Unlock at Level 45)
- Restock: Recharges equipment over 25 seconds. Replenishes one Combat Axe.
- Tactician: Spawn with an extra piece of tactical equipment.
(Available in the Store for 2000 Credits)
- Overclock: Increases the charging speed of the Operator Skill.
(Available from Event)
Green Perks are the second set of perks that you can acquire in the game.
- Vulture: Pick up ammo from kills equal to the magazine capacity of the current weapon.
- Cold-Blooded: Enemy AI-controlled Scorestreaks cannot target you. Does not affect manually-controlled Scorestreaks. (Unlock at Level 7)
- Tracker: Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds.
(Unlock at Level 24)
- Toughness: Flinch when being shot is reduced by 60%.
(Unlock at Level 31)
- Hard Wired: Become immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and no longer trigger Trip Mines. Enemy Tracker perks are also reduced. (Unlock at Level 39)
- Ghost: Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position.
(Unlock at Level 47)
- Quick Fix: Gun, melee, and combat axe kills regenerate health. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration. (Available in the Store for 2000 Credits)
- Amped: Take advantage of faster weapon swap, throwing grenade swap and launcher reload speed (excludes pistol & melee swaps). (Available in the Store for 2000 Credits)
- Recon: After an enemy is killed, nearby enemies will be scanned and displayed on the minimap.
Finally, the Blue Perks are the last set of perks that you can unlock in the game.
- Hardline: Increases points earned from killing enemies by 25%
- Demo Expert: Increase the damage of explosives by 25%.
(Unlock at Level 17)
- Dead Silence: Grants silent movement while walking, crouching or going prone. Sound spread distance becomes shorter while sprinting. (Unlock at Level 27)
- Engineer: (Reveals enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll friendly Care packages and booby trap enemy Care packages. (Unlock at Level 33)
- Tactical mask: Reduces the duration of enemy tactical equipment effects by 40%.
(Unlock at Level 42)
- Alert: Shows a general location of enemies on the minimap as they approach.
(Unlock at level 51)
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration. (Available in the Store for 2000 Credits)
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark enemies, their equipment, and their scorestreaks by aiming down your sights.
(Available in the Store for 2000 Credits)
- Launcher Plus: Adds a single reserve ammunition to all launchers.
What are your favorite Perks so far? Share your Perk Combinations with us on Codaclub Community; it’s our newest forum where you can meet and share experiences with fellow Codashop gamers!
Need CP for Call of Duty: Mobile? Top up now on Codashop! Pay conveniently using PayTM Wallet, UPI, FreeCharge, Payzapp, Bank Transfers, and Card Payments. No credit card, registration, or login is required!