Claim RM50 ePenjana now
The ePENJANA initiative was introduced by the government to encourage safe and contactless transactions among Malaysians and help stimulate the economy. The incentive must be claimed by eligible applicants from 31st July 2020 to 24th September 2020 and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Who is eligible for ePenjana
To qualify for RM50 ePenjana incentive, you must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen aged at least eighteen (18) years old as at the end of 31stDecember 2020;
- Provide proof of identity using a valid Malaysian NRIC, based on the records of Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN).
- Have annual income that was not more than RM100,000, based on the latest records of Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).
- Have installed and is a registered user of the MySejahtera app and register with correct and accurate details that match your e-wallet details.
What can you buy with RM50 on Codashop
Glad you asked! With RM50, the list of items you can buy with Codashop never ends but here are a couple of new releases that we’d like to highlight for the month of August:
- Mobile Legends August Starlight Membership
- Free Fire Sushi Menace Elite Pass
- PUBG M Season 14 Royale Pass
- RagnarokM x SamuraiTrooper costumes
- COD M The Forge Battle Pass
Besides these, you can also top up for other popular games and apps on Codashop. No login or registration required. Enjoy a #BetterFasterSafer payment experience!
Additional bonuses you can redeem on Touch ‘n Go eWallet
Enjoy #LebihBanyakEkstra rewards from 50+ brands worth up to RM50 every week! Get cashbacks when you refuel at Shell, dine in at Pizza Hut outlets, shop for skincare and beauty products on Hermo and more! Check out the full list of rewards here.
Additional bonuses you can redeem on Boost eWallet
Under its #KasiTambah campaign, you can get an additional RM80 in benefits. Boosties will receive RM60 XP Lite Rebate Voucher that can be redeemed 7 August 2020 onwards. Shop online and earn up to RM10 cashback! Check out the promotions on their Facebook Page.
On top of that, all approved applications will also count as one entry to stand a chance to win monthly prizes, such as a Perodua Myvi, a Yamaha motorbike, as well as gadgets and gift vouchers.