Riot aims to stir up the meta with Patch 13.10, the season’s biggest patch yet. The update brings us major changes on Mythic and Legendary items, Champion buffs and debuffs, and new additions to the Snow Moon skin line. Stick around as we go through everything you should look out for in the latest League of Legends patch.
- Statikk Shiv (Legendary) – +45 Attack Damage, +25% Attack Speed, +20% Critical Strike Chance, fires a chain of lightning that bounces up to 12 times.
- Lifewell Pendant (Epic) – +150 Health, +25 Armor, +5 Ability Haste
- Echoes of Helia (Mythic) – +30 Ability Power, +200 Health, +15 Ability Haste, 125% Base Mana Regeneration, grants a Soul Shard that restores health while damaging the nearest enemy Champion.
- Chalice of Blessing (Epic) – +200 Health, 50% Base Mana Regeneration, gives 25% Base Health Regeneration for every additional 25%.
- Infinity Edge (now Mythic Tier) has a new passive that empowers all your Legendary items with 5 Attack Damage.
- Bloodthirster has a new Engorge Passive, which gives 10 to 40 Attack Damage while above 50% Health.
- Kraken Slayer (now Legendary Tier) – new Bring It Down Passive: adds extra damage on every third attack. Subsequent procs increase the buff by 50%.
- Fixed a bug that changes Ashe’s Damage Taken modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Neeko’s Passive disguise would break upon attacking if the monster she took the form of dies.
- Fixed a bug where Kayle’s sword VFX was missing on her body when casting R – Divine Judgement on an ally champion.
- Fixed a bug where Sylas could not cast the stolen version of Samira’s R – Inferno Trigger.
- Fixed a bug where in-game reporting would reveal Neeko’s disguise on the scoreboard.
- Fixed a bug where Akali sometimes could not cross walls with her E – Shuriken Flip recast.
- Fixed a rare bug where Akshan’s R – “Comeuppance” would sometimes indicate it is going in the wrong direction.
Winter has come with new Snow Moon cosmetics! Three new skins under the Snow Moon skin line have been added to the game. Priced at 1,350 RP, the Snow Moon Ahri, Snow Moon Morgana, and Snow Moon Varus skins are available for purchase starting Patch 13.10. Each skin will have 8 Chromas.
Hero balance updates
- Yasuo: health growth increased from 101 to 110, “Way of the Wanderer” shield increased from 100-575 to 125-600, Wind Wall cooldown decreased by 30/27/24/21/18 to 25/23/21/19/17/15 seconds.
- Yone: base armor increased from 28 to 30, health growth increased from 99 to 105, Spirit Cleave cooldown decreased by 2 seconds, Spirit Cleave shield increased from 35-55 to 45-65.
- Kindred: health growth increased from 99 to 104, AD growth increased from 2.5 to 3.25, Mounting Dread crit threshold increased from 15-65% max health to 25-75% max health.
League of Legends 13.10 update packs a lot and with all the balance updates, item changes, and item additions, we’re sure LoL players are in for an action-packed surprise! For more detail, you can check out Riot’s patch notes here.
If you want to up your League of Legends game, learn more about the game with our guides. And remember to top up your League of Legends RP only at Codashop to enjoy fast and