Pay ‘n Play with Touch ‘n Go eWallet! (Pun intended) You asked for it, and there you have it. The physical Touch ‘n Go card is often associated with toll payments and parking, but the eWallet offers so much more! Now Codashop users can finally top up game credits now using and choose Touch ‘n Go eWallet as a payment method.
If you don’t already have the app, download it here and start enjoying cashless transactions.
5 Touch ‘n Go eWallet features you should know:
- Auto-reload function enables you to top up every time when the amount falls below a threshold amount that you set (between RM20 – RM100)
- Money-back Guarantee promises full compensation within 5 days if your TNG eWallet is being charged with unauthorised purchases or reload
- Your personal 6 digit PIN is required to process payment as a security measure to prevent any unauthorised transactions using the eWallet
- Transfer money to another app user (eligible for users who have completed their account verification process)
- Besides tracking your transactions, you can also choose to email your transactions to your email address from the “Transaction history” section
- PayDirect™ allows you to pass through tolls as usual with your added Touch ‘n Go Card(s), but toll fares will be deducted directly from your eWallet. Activate auto-reload and say goodbye to “Tambah Nilai” lanes at tolls
Hope you find this insightful! Download the app now and start paying with Touch ‘N Go eWallet on Codashop.