Survivors, rejoice! In conjunction with the first crossover event between LifeAfter and Netflix original anime series GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045, users who top up credits on Codashop from 18 – 24 February, using Digi as the payment method will now receive an item code to redeem bonus in-game rewards worth USD $4 consisting of Nano Plastic II x500, Skill Point x3000 and New Dollar x8000.
GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045 is a 3DCG anime. In this crossover event, not only players will be able to get their hands on outfits of Major Kusanagi and other characters, there’s also a myriad of items including special furniture, new decorations, a crossover vehicle, and other surprises to uncover. Explore Levin City’s newly designed world, which allows players to experience GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045’s futuristic aesthetics in a post- apocalyptic setting!
Top Up LifeAfter Credits on Codashop now
Terms and Conditions
- Event will run from 18th – 24th February 2021
- The campaign mechanic is as per below:
- Top up LifeAfter credits on Codashop using Digi as a payment method (no minimum spend)
- The rewards are limited to first 500 top-ups using Digi prepaid and postpaid, not including reload card
- Users who top up LifeAfter credits using Digi will receive bonus in-game rewards worth USD $4 that contains Nano Plastic II x500, Skill Point x3000 and New Dollar x8000
- Users must fill in a valid e-mail address upon making a transaction in order to receive the bonus rewards which will be sent via item code (no code limit applies)
- To exchange codes, open https://www.lifeafter.game/giftgrab, enter your account ID, select your game server, enter the redemption code, and click confirm.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. All pictures illustrating the prizes are for representational purposes only.
- By participating in the campaign, users agree to abide by the Campaign Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by the Campaign Terms and Conditions including any amendments or variations thereto as well as any decisions made by Codashop.
- The campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above.
- Entries will only qualify for the campaign if the entry is submitted within the promotion period. Entries submitted outside of the campaign period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the campaign. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- All entries submitted in the manner set out above will be individually judged by Codashop at its sole discretion.
- By taking part in this campaign, all participants are deemed to have provided expressed consent for Codashop to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos submitted, for the purposes of this campaign.
- In the event that any prize is unclaimed within such period, or there is no winner determined in respect of the prize, it will be dealt with at Codashop’s sole discretion.