Genshin Impact Fanart Contest Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Malaysia residents, aged 18 years and above.
- The Contest will commence on 18 February and close on 28 February, 11:59 PM time (“Contest Period”). Entries will only qualify for the Contest if submitted within the Contest Period. Entries submitted outside of the Contest Period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- The Contest mechanics are as follows:
(1) To participate in the Contest, each participant must (a) follow Codashop MY on Facebook and (b) comment their original Genshin Impact fanart, (c) tag 2 friends, and (d) use the hashtags #CodashopFanart and #GenshinImpact
(2) Each duly posted fanart as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
(3) Each participant may submit multiple entries for the entire Contest.
(4) Each participant may win only one (1) prize for the entire Contest.
(5) Three (3) fanarts with the most likes will win.
(6) Each winner will receive the following:
- 300+30 Genesis Crystals
- Manga illustrator masterclass by Artscape E-Learning Art Community
4. By taking part in this competition, all contestants are deemed to have provided expressed consent for Coda to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos submitted, for the purposes of this contest.
5. The winner(s) will be notified via Facebook direct message by 12 March 2021, with information and instructions on prize collection. Prizes are not exchangeable by the winner(s) for cash or other items and are not transferable.
6. The prize must be collected within 3 days from notification by Codashop. In the event that any prize is unclaimed within such period, or there is no winner determined in respect of the prize, it will be dealt with at Codashop’s sole discretion.