Know more about the War Axe, Shadow Twinblades, and Radiant Armor
Mobile Legends Season 21 rolled out late this June and with it came Patch 1.5.88, one of the biggest game updates this year. Players were greeted with hero revamps of Karina, Alpha, Minotaur, and Sun. There were also changes in the equipment section, with three new items introduced – War Axe, Shadow Twinblades, and Radiant Armor. Let’s get to know more about them, their respective features, and how they affect the current meta.
According to stories, the War Axe is said to have been wielded by Leonins’ ancestors when they fought the forces of the Abyss, along with the Elves. However, the weapon’s power fell into a deep slumber, only to be awoken by the rage of a certain Leonin warrior.
- +55 Physical Attack
- +550 HP
- +10% CD Reduction
Its Unique Passive attribute is called Berserk. Enter a battle stance upon dealing damage to any enemy unit. This increases the hero’s Physical Attack by 8 and Physical Penetration by 4 each second for 3s, to a max of 8 stacks. Marksman, Mage, and Support heroes will only receive half of those stats. At full stacks, it also increases Movement Speed by 20%
- Know that when you possess the War Axe, the longer it fights, the stronger it gets. In other words, the War Axe increases a hero’s damage if they stay longer in battle, strengthening their physical attack and penetration every second.
- It is best equipped by fighters that need good sustainability, those who constantly engage in team fights. The likes of Balmond, X.Borg, and Paquito can greatly benefit from using War Axe.
It is believed that the Shadow Twinblades is somehow related to Karina. This new item is exclusive for Mage and Assassin heroes and is perfect for those who want more bite in their killer strikes! The Shadow Twinblades is the magic version of the Blade of the Heptaseas.
- +70 Magic Power
- +15% Magic Lifesteal
- +5% Movement Speed
Its Unique Passive is called Assassination. If no damage is taken or dealt within 5s, the next Basic Attack will deal extra Magic Damage equal to 200 plus 50% Magic Power, and inflict 60% Slow Effect upon the target for 1.5s.
- The Shadow Twinblades is best equipped by Magic Assassins that need to deal more lethal damage and increase their Crowd Control abilities.
- Karina, Selena, and Gusion will benefit perfectly from the Shadow Twinblades. It grants them the necessary damage to deal their combos and finishing blows more effectively.
- To know whether the effect is ready, it will show the hero’s hands brightly glowing.
Stories tell that the Radiant Armor is presented to those heroes who fight without fear in their hearts. With that said, this new defense item gives other hero classes a fighting chance against mages who deal continuous poke damage. Now you can go toe-to-toe with teams with a mage-heavy roster.
- +800 HP
- +52 Magic Defense
- +12 HP Regeneration
Its Unique Passive is called Holy Blessing. Increases Magic Damage Reduction by 4-11 upon taking Magic Damage (scales with level), lasting for 3s and stacking up to 6.
- Use Radiant Armor to defend against multi-damage heroes like Chang’e, Harley, and even Yve. These mages rely heavily on combos with continuous magic damage to do their bidding.
- The Radiant Armor is perfect for tanks who want to stand up against and protect allies from poke mages (Chang’e) and those burst-type like Harith and Lunox.
Don’t forget to top up on your Mobile Legends Diamonds only at Codashop. We guarantee faster and more convenient top-ups so you can enjoy a hassle-free gaming experience.