Moskov, a marksman hero in Mobile Legends, boasts impressive attack speed stats and is widely considered one of the best in this category. The gold lane has become increasingly important in recent seasons, with the Inspire battle spell adjustment causing off META marksmen like Moskov to gain popularity. Known as a “Late game monster,” Moskov’s unique ability to stun enemies against walls for an extended period makes him a terrifying opponent in the late game. With proper positioning and item sense, a well-farmed Moskov player can carry the match easily. This Mobile Legends guide will cover the best emblem, spell, build options, and tips and tricks for dominating Moskov in every game.
How to win in MLBB using Moskov
Moskov’s Basic Attack can penetrate the target and deal 68%–110% Physical Damage to enemies behind it. If a Basic Attack hits a target successfully, the [[cooldown of Abyss Walker and Spear of Misery will be reduced|cooldown of Abyss Walker and Spear of Misery will be reduced]] to 0.8 second.
Moskov uses the power of shadow to teleport to the designated position, increasing 40% / 46% / 52% / 58% / 64% / 70% of his attack speed within 3 seconds. Meanwhile, his Basic Attack deals 10% more damage to enemies behind the target.
Moskov strikes at an enemy hero with full strength, dealing 300 / 330 / 360 / 390 / 420 / 450 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and knocking back the target. The target’s position will be exposed for 5 seconds. If the target collides with another enemy hero when knocked back, then both of them will receive 200 / 215 / 230 / 245 / 260 / 275 (+30% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and be stunned for 1.5 second. If knocking into obstacles, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds. In her Dual Wield mode, Karrie releases two lightwheels instead.
After a short period of charging, Moskov throws out the Spear of Destruction, dealing 600 / 700 / 800 (+100% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in a straight line. Upon hitting an enemy hero, the Spear will explode, dealing the same amount of damage to the target and [additional 30% or] 780 / 910 / 1040 (+130% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies behind them. Also, slows the enemy hero and enemies behind them by 30-90% (scales with flying distance) for 1.5s.
Moskov Skill Style
Reap | Chase
Best Lane for Moskov
Moskov is most effective in the Gold lane, especially when paired with a reliable support. With proper support, he can farm quickly and build his key items faster
Moskov Skill Combo and Upgrade Order
To maximize Moskov’s abilities, unlock his first skill first, then his second skill, and his ultimate at level 4. Upgrade his first skill first, followed by his second skill, and his ultimate whenever possible. So, the priority order for upgrading Moskov’s skills is Skill 1, Skill 2, and Ultimate.
Best Emblem Set for Moskov
When playing Moskov in the side lane or Gold lane, it’s recommended to use either a Custom Assassin emblem or a Custom Marksman emblem, depending on your preference and playstyle. Try both and choose the one that suits you best.
Custom Marksman Emblem
While the Assassin emblem is commonly used with Moskov, the Marksman emblem is also a viable option. The Weakness Finder talent in this emblem can activate frequently and has a chance of slowing enemies’ movement speed by 90% while also decreasing their attack speed.
Custom Assassin Emblem
This provides Movement Speed and Physical Penetration, making it a valuable addition to your build. For your talent, it’s advisable to choose Killing Spree, as it not only provides movement speed but also restores some HP after eliminating an enemy.
Best Item Build for Moskov
- There are multiple build options available for Moskov, and players can choose based on the enemy team’s picks and their role in the battlefield. Below is a suggested template for Moskov’s build that players can experiment with.
- Swift Boots: Moskov requires attack speed to deal damage, and this item provides an extra 15% attack speed or warrior boots in the early game if facing physical damage dealers such as fighters or marksmen.
- Windtalker: One of Moskov’s core items, it provides 40% attack speed and critical hit chances, making him a formidable force in the early game.
- Berserker’s Fury: Another core item, this item increases Moskov’s critical hit chances, allowing him to burst down enemies with basic attacks.
- Scarlet Phantom: This item gives attack speed and critical hit chances, making it a great addition to Moskov’s build. When combined with previously built items, Moskov can deal an insane amount of damage.
- Wind of Nature: This is the best item to face against physical damage dealers. Its passive allows Moskov to outplay enemies by becoming immune to all physical attacks for 2 seconds and provides life steal.
- Malefic Roar: This item is useful when enemies have high physical defense or tanky heroes, as it can lower their physical defense with high physical penetration.
- Demon Hunter Sword: This item is the best option for countering tanks, as it can melt them down with ease.
- The final item depends on the enemy lineup or game situation. If the enemy has high magic damage heroes, Moskov can build Athena Shield to avoid getting busted. Alternatively, Immortality
Heroes that can Counter Moskov
Heroes that Moskov Counter
Top up your Mobile Legends Diamonds with Codashop today for assured, easy, and secure top-ups! All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the game.