Welcome to the world of Wild Rift, where the ADC (or Attack Damage Carry) role reigns supreme. As an ADC, your gameplay revolves around dealing massive amounts of physical damage to enemy champions and objectives while managing your creep waves and keeping an eye out for counter-picks. But what does it take to succeed in the ADC role? In this article, we’ll dive into the ins and outs of ADC champions, explore the importance of managing creep waves, and discuss the art of counter-picking and being counter-picked. Regardless of your experience as an ADC, there’s something here for everyone. So let’s get started!
ADC role and gameplay
As an ADC in Wild Rift, you are the key member of your team’s damage output and the key to victory in team fights. You are responsible for dealing massive amounts of physical damage to enemy champions and objectives while farming minions and monsters to build up your power and gain gold. But being an ADC is more than just dealing damage – it’s also about positioning, map awareness, and adapting to the game’s flow.
Take your ADC play to the next level with these essential gameplay elements:
The ADC champion pool
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different ADC champions is crucial to mastering the role. Some ADCs deal sustained damage over time, while others excel at burst damage or have unique utility abilities. Explore the different ADC champions and learn which ones suit your playstyle and team composition.
The early game is about farming minions and monsters to gain gold and build your power. Learn how to last-hit minions effectively, trade blows with your lane opponent, and secure objectives like turrets and dragons.
Mid and late game
As the match progresses, you’ll need to adapt your playstyle to the changing dynamics of the game. This might involve team fighting, sieging enemy turrets, or split-pushing to create pressure on the enemy team. Learn how to maximize your damage output in these different scenarios and understand how to contribute to your team’s overall strategy.
As an ADC, positioning is key to surviving fights and dealing maximum damage. Learn how to position yourself in team fights to maximize your damage output and avoid being targeted by the enemy team.
Counter-picking and being counter-picked
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different ADC champions can give you a significant advantage in the laning phase. Learn how to counter-pick your lane opponent and adapt your playstyle if you are being counter-picked.
Knowing what is happening on the map is crucial for any ADC. Keep an eye on the minimap to understand the movements of enemy champions and objectives, and use this information to make strategic decisions in your gameplay.
Adapting to the game
No two games of League of Legends are the same, and as an ADC, you’ll need to adjust your playstyle and strategy to the unique challenges of each game. Learn how to read the game’s flow and make decisions that maximize your team’s chances of victory.”
Are you ready to unleash a barrage of damage on the enemy team as an ADC in Wild Rift? With so many champions to choose from, it can take time to decide which is the best fit for you, and the best choice will depend on your playstyle and the current meta. But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here is a list of some of the top ADC champions frequently played in the bottom lane, along with a brief description of each champion’s playstyle and strengths:
The Frost Archer is one of the best-ranged ADC with sustained severe damage and good utility. Ashe is known for her ultimate global ability, which allows her to deal damage and stun enemies from a long distance.
The Virtuoso is also one of the best ADC with severe burst damage and good utility you want to use. Jhin excels at picking off enemy champions from a distance, and his ultimate ability allows him to deal massive damage to a single target.
The Purifier is the best pick if you want sustained substantial damage and good mobility. Lucian excels at poking enemies from a distance and has a powerful ultimate ability to dash through enemy champions and deal damage.
The Bounty Hunter is one of the best picks if you want a champion with sustained solid damage and good utility. Miss Fortune is skilled at dishing out damage to multiple enemies at once, thanks to her ultimate ability, which deals massive damage to all enemies in a cone in front of her.
The Yordle Gunner is one of the best champions who work best in poking enemies. Tristana excels at poking enemies from a distance, jumping to an enemy champion, and dealing with damage.
The Night Hunter is also the top pick for ranged ADC with severe and sustained damage and good mobility. Vayne excels at chasing down enemies and has a powerful ultimate ability to gain bonus attack damage and speed for a short time.
While this list covers some of the top ADC champions that are frequently played in the bottom lane, it’s important to remember that there are many more options available in Wild Rift. The best champion for you will depend on your preferences and your team’s specific needs. So feel free to uncover the champion that fits your preferences the best. With so many options available, the possibilities are endless!
Managing creep waves
- Last-hit minions: As an ADC, your primary gold source is farming minions and monsters. Make sure to last-hit minions (deal the killing blow to a minion) whenever possible to maximize your gold income.
- Control the creep wave: Try to position yourself in a way that allows you to hit as many minions as possible with your auto attacks. You can also use your abilities to help push or clear the creep wave.
- Watch out for enemy minions: Remember also to pay attention to enemy minions. If the enemy ADC is last-hitting minions, try to deny them gold by stepping in and zoning them out of range of your minion wave. If they still go for the last hit, you can get in a couple of auto attacks or land a skill shot for some free damage.
- Use your support: Your support is there to help you farm minions and control the creep wave. Communicate with your support and coordinate your efforts to maximize your gold income and control the lane.
- Use minions to your advantage: Minions can be used as a cover, allowing you to hide behind them to avoid enemy skillshots or attacks. They can also block enemy champions from reaching you, making it more difficult for them to engage or harass you.
- Be aware of your positioning: Pay attention to your positioning relative to the creep wave and the positioning of enemy champions. Positioning yourself correctly can make it easier to farm minions and avoid being targeted by the enemy team.
Counter-picking and being counter-picked
Counter-picking and being counter-picked are essential concepts in Wild Rift and can significantly impact your success in the ADC lane. Here are a few tips for counter-picking and avoiding being counter-picked as an ADC:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different ADC champions: Knowing which champions excel at certain things (such as sustained damage, burst damage, utility, etc.) can give you a significant advantage in counter-picking.
- Pay attention to the enemy team’s champion picks: Knowing which champions the enemy team has chosen, you can make a more informed decision about which ADC to pick. For example, if the enemy team has a lot of complex crowd control (CC), you should pick an ADC with good mobility or a CC immunity ability.
- Communicate with your team: Your team can provide valuable information about the enemy team’s champion picks and their own champion needs. Use this information to help you decide which ADC to pick.
- Adapt your playstyle: If you are being counter-picked, you may need to adapt your playstyle to succeed. This might involve playing more defensively, focusing on farming instead of fighting, or looking for opportunities to roam to other lanes and create pressure elsewhere on the map.
- Practice with different champions: The more champions you are comfortable with, the more options you will have for counter-picking and adapting to different situations. Make sure to practice with various ADC champions to prepare for any situation.
We hope this guide has been helpful in your journey as an ADC in Wild Rift. Do you have any thoughts or experiences you’d like to share about playing the ADC role? Share your thoughts and stories in the comments below! And as always, keep practicing and refining your skills – the road to victory is never easy, but with dedication and perseverance, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a top-tier ADC!
Don’t forget to top up Wild Cores only at Codashop. We guarantee faster and more convenient top-ups so you can enjoy a hassle-free gaming experience.