Are you stuck in the same old routine every single day? Does it feel like you’re in a bubble and can’t seem to get out? Tinder is a great way to burst that bubble and meet new people. Tinder is a free-to-use dating app that lets you match with other people in your area; there’s a catch, though, Tinder does use ads to make up for it. It’s convenient and fun, and you can easily spend an hour looking at other people’s profiles and swiping away. Even though Tinder is free, there are also paid subscription options that provide additional benefits. The subscriptions don’t describe their benefits, but no worries, we’re here to help you decide which is best for you.
Tinder Plus Benefits
One of the benefits of all subscriptions is the ad-free experience of using Tinder for only $8.99 for the younger ones and $19.99 for those already 30 years old and older. We all know how annoying ads can be, and this is one way of getting rid of them. The features that come with Tinder Plus include unlimited rewinds, a passport, unlimited swipes, and the option to control the visibility of info on your profile. We’ll break it down for you.
✔️Passport to any location
Tinder Gold Benefits
The key advantage of Tinder Gold over Tinder Plus is the ‘Likes You’ feature. If you’ve used Tinder before, you can get pretty anxious, not knowing if someone’s swiped right on you. With Tinder Gold, you can see who that person is before you swipe on them. You also get 5 Super Likes per day, which increases your likelihood of getting a match. It’s a helpful feature that lets you pick your favorite Tinder profiles. You also get the Boost feature which prioritizes your profile in your area for 30 minutes so that more people can see you.
✔️Five Super Likes every day
✔️One Free boost every month
✔️See who likes you
✔️ New Picks every day
✔️Everthing you love from Tinder Plus
Pros and Cons of Gold and Plus Subscription
Finding the right person for you may cost a little penny, but hey, don’t lose hope! You’ll get there; you just need to swipe more often. Tinder Plus and Gold subscriptions may help you to enjoy meeting new people including talking to and dating them. But you must remember that subscribing to these is not enough if you don’t do the work. Here are the pros and cons of Gold and Plus subscriptions on Tinder.
- Both enable you to have unlimited likes.
- Both enable you to have unlimited rewinds.
- Both enable you to have a passport to any location.
- Let you boost, bringing you in front of other potential matches.
- Unlimited interaction with others.
- Monthly payment.
- Unable to chat with other people unless they also swiped right at you.
- Unable to review the likes you’ve sent for the past week.
- Your card is not prioritized for your potential matches.
How to purchase Tinder Plus & Gold Subscription
Here’s how easily you can purchase Tinder Plus and Gold Subscription with Codashop and enjoy discounts.
- Go to Codashop.com.
- Search Tinder and enter the mobile number you used for your Tinder account.
- Select your desired package.
- Enter the One-Time passcode sent to your registered number.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Your purchased subscription will automatically reflect on your account.
How to Redeem your Tinder Voucher Code
- Log in to your Tinder account at www.tinder.com
- Go to your ‘Profile’ and select ‘Voucher Code.’
- Enter the voucher details sent in your email to complete the transaction.
- Confirmation of purchase will pop up.
- Check your account and enjoy swiping!