Do you have what it takes to be a tournament shoutcaster? It’s your time to shine as we officially open the Codashop Gobal Series (CGS) Shoutcaster Search! Huge prizes await, including an exclusive shoutcasting contract with Codashop! Check the full details below and start submitting your entries.
The Contest mechanics are as follows:
- To participate in the Contest, each participant must, (a) submit at least a 5-minute video of you shoutcasting an MLBB match to [email protected] using the following format: Subject: CGS Shoutcaster Entry + Full Name | Body: Full name, birthdate, contact number, residency address | Attachment: 5-minute video and (b) follow our Facebook page: Codashop (PH) for updates.
- Each duly submitted video specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
- Each participant may only submit one entry for the entire Contest.
- All Entries submitted in the manner set out above will be individually judged by Codashop based on the following criteria: knowledge of the game, communication skills, overall personality, wit and humor and appearance, then fifteen (15) participants will be selected by Codashop at its sole discretion. Voting will be opened to the public in stage two, where six (6) participants will proceed to stage three to showcase their live shoutcasting skills. The public will be asked to vote for the last time, until we get two grand (2) winners. Public voting will be based on the following: like = 3 points, heart = 5 points, share = 10 points (all the other reactions will be deemed invalid).
- The two (2) grand winners will receive the following prizes: (a) exclusive contract with Codashop as a mainstay shoutcaster for a minimum of 6 CGS events (b) a brand new gaming phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8) (c) 1000 MLBB diamonds. The remaining 4 participants will receive a consolation prize of 1000 diamonds each.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Contest is open to all residents of the Philippines, aged 18 years and above. Winners should bear the cost of traveling to Manila, if needed.
- The Contest will commence on 31 August, Philippine Time 12PM, and close on 5 October, Philippine Time 11:59PM (“Contest Period”). Submission of entries will only be until 13 September, Philippine Time 11:59PM (“Submission Period”). Entries will only qualify for the Contest if submitted within the Submission Period. Entries submitted outside of the Submission Period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- By taking part in this competition, all contestants are deemed to have provided expressed consent for Coda to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos submitted, for the purposes of this contest.
- The winner(s) will be notified via email address by 06October 2020, with information and instructions on prize collection. Prizes are not exchangeable by the winner(s) for cash or other items, and are not transferable.
- Physical and digital prizes must be collected within two (2) weeks from notification by Codashop. In the event that any prize is unclaimed within such period, or there is no winner determined in respect of the prize, it will be dealt with at Codashop’s sole discretion.