Promo Title: Codashop’s New Year Blowout: Mobile Legends
Offer: Top up at least PHP285 on MLBB to get a chance to win 1 of 5 smartphones!
Promo Period: January 8-31, 2023
- This promo is open to all Codashop users nationwide.
- To join:
- Top up on Mobile Legends with a minimum spend of PHP285 on Codashop during the promotion period.
- Enter a valid email address upon purchase.
- Submit the following information in the registration link (https://marketing.codashop.com/new-year-blowout-mlbb-2023): name, contact number, email address, home address, and proof of purchase (screenshot)
- The email address the user should submit must match the email address the user entered when they purchased.
- Five (5) winners of Samsung Galaxy A53 Smartphone
- Winners will be drawn in the presence of a DTI representative on February 1, 2023 at 10:00 AM via Google Meet. Announcement will be posted on Codashop’s Facebook page within 7 days from the draw date.
- A user can only win once.
- Winners will be contacted via their registered email address and registered mail. Afterwhich, their prizes will be sent directly to their registered home address within 30 business days.
- Prizes will be sent directly to the winners’ registered home address. Winners must redeem their prizes within 60 days upon receipt of registered notice otherwise the prize is forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash
- All employees of Codashop, their affiliates, including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of Coda Payments relating to the promo. The winner agrees that Coda may send communications related to the promo and may publicize their names in such mode and manner as Coda considers fit. The winner’s name may be published on Coda’s website & social media channels.
- Codashop reserves the right to stop crediting rewards for purchases proven wrong or fraudulent and promo abuse.