There’s a reason why PUBG is hailed as one of the most popular battle royale games right now. Aside from its fun and exhilarating gameplay, the wide range of weapons, gear, and customization options make it even more enjoyable.
If you’re like most PUBG Mobile players, you’re always experimenting with different loadouts and trying to find the perfect combination of weapons and gear that will give you an edge in those tense firefights. A loadout is a customized selection of weapons, gear, and attachments that a player chooses before entering a match. It’s important to choose the right loadout for the situation, as it can make a huge difference in how you perform in a match.
But how do you go about actually changing your loadout? Don’t worry; it’s not as complicated as it sounds! In this article, we’ll show you how to change your loadout in PUBG Mobile so you can start dominating the battlefield.
Changing Your Loadout in Arena Mode
Nothing beats playing Classic mode in PUBG, where you’re up against 99 other players. But if you’re looking for a more focused and intense experience, then Arena mode is the way to go.
In Arena mode, you and your team will be pitted against other teams, and the goal is to be the last team standing. The best thing about Arena mode is the ability to change loadouts, allowing you to bring your preferred weapons with you. Before you jump into a match, you’ll want to make sure you have the right loadout. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by opening the game and logging in to your PUBG Mobile account.
- Next, tap the map/mode selection icon on the lower left side of your screen. This will take you to the different game modes available in PUBG Mobile.
- Choose any of the Arena modes available. You can go for Ultimate Arena, Royale Arena: Assault, or any of your favourite Arena modes.
- On the lobby screen, a small pistol icon will appear just beside the Start button. Tap the icon so you can start changing your loadout.
- Your loadout screen will now appear. You can save up to four different loadouts, and each of them will carry your main and secondary weapons, explosives, and tactical items.
Please take note that only one loadout is available by default. You also have only the main weapon slot during your first gameplay. You have to unlock the other three loadout slots by raising your Evo level. As you play more Arena modes, you can raise your Evo level and unlock the other loadout slots.
Changing Your Loadout in Metro Royale Mode
Metro Royale is one of the other game modes available right now on PUBG Mobile. In this mode, two designated locations on the map will be marked. The objective of the game is for players to find loot and travel to these points to collect it. Once they arrive at the points, they can exchange the items they have gathered for Metro Cash, which they can use to buy rewards of their choice.
Before starting a Metro Royale game, you have the option to change your loadout. Here’s what you need to do:
- On the PUBG Mobile lobby screen, tap the map/mode selection icon on the lower left side of the screen.
- Tap the “Other” tab, and choose Metro Royale.
- This will take you to the Metro Royal lobby, which is entirely independent of other game modes. Tap the Loadout button on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Unlike in Arena mode, where you can choose between four different loadouts, you only have one loadout in Metro Royale. But you can customize it by dragging the items you want to bring along into your inventory.
So now you know how to change your loadout in PUBG Mobile. Just remember that it’s important to experiment and find the right combination of weapons and gear that work best for you. With the right loadout, you’ll be ready to take on the enemy and come out victorious!
Don’t forget to top up your UC for PUBG Mobile only on Codashop. We offer hassle-free top-ups with no logins or passwords required.