Last year, Garena Free Fire gave away its last Elite Pass free for all players who redeemed it via pre-registration. This announcement came with the introduction of the new battle pass system for Free Fire, the Booyah Pass (BP). In this article, we will look at what the Booyah Pass is and what the differences are between the old Elite Pass and the new Booyah Pass. Of course, we’ll also walk you through how to get the Booyah Pass so you can enjoy playing Free Fire and get the rewards.
What is the Booyah Pass?
The Booyah Pass is the new battle pass system for Garena Free Fire that replaces the old Elite Pass. The first season of the BP, “Fumes on Fire”, will feature rewards similar to the old Elite Pass but will introduce an incentive for those who purchased the BP.
For 499 Diamonds, you can purchase the BP to complete its 150 reward levels. The biggest catch for purchasing the BP is that there are Legendary items that can be obtained, compared to the old Elite Pass.
Available Legendary Rewards for January:
- Lootbox (Lv. 30)
- Bundle (Female; Lv. 50)
- Surfboard (Lv. 80)
- Backpack (Lv. 90)
- Bundle (Male, Lv. 100)
- Gloo Wall (Lv. 140)
- Trogon Gun Skin (Lv. 150)
On top of these rewards, there are Skins, Special Effects, and Animations, and Customize options.
Every Booyah Pass season lasts for a month. So the January rewards will end on the last day of January before the new BP season starts.
Differences Between the Booyah Pass and Elite Pass
Aside from the Legendary items in the Booyah Pass, the BP has two Premium options. The normal Premium tier which costs 399 Diamonds lets you gain BP EXP up to Lv. 120. While the Premium Plus adds 50 BP EXP levels bringing it to a total of 170 Levels, in addition to a lot of rewards to be gained. The Premium Plus can be purchased for 899 Diamonds as of this writing.
The last major difference between the BP and Elite Pass is that the Booyah Pass rewards can be gained through BP EXP. 100 BP EXP advances one BP level. The old Elite Pass used badges in order to advance in Elite Pass levels.
Customizing Booyah Pass Bundle
On top of this, you can customize the Booyah Pass bundle into three different colors. To unlock this feature, you must purchase the B Premium Tier rewards. Then, access the Customize option on the Booyah Pass screen. Choose your desired bundle colorway.
Available Bundle Colors for January:
- Hidden Blast
- Neon Blast
- Cyber Blast
Complete Booyah Pass Rewards for January
- Fumes on Fire Pet Choice Crate and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 1)
- Trogon – Color Dust (Lv.6)
- Evil Emoji Parachute and Motorbike – Color Boom (Lv. 10)
- Evo Gun Token Pack (Lv. 15)
- Cutie Emoji and Evil Emoji Banner (Lv. 20)
- Tricking Bomb Loot Box and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 30)
- Cutie Emoji and Evil Emoji Avatar (Lv. 40)
- Retro Tech Top and Bang Bang Bundle (Lv. 50)
- Grenade – Mischief Town and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 70)
- Evil Emoji Skyboard (Lv. 80)
- Evil Emoji Backpack and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 90)
- Hidden Blast Bundle (Lv. 100)
- BP S1 Crate (Lv. 105)
- BP S1 Crate and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 110)
- Booyah Pass Season 1 Crate (Lv. 115)
- BP S1 Crate and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 120)
- Booyah Pass Season 1 Crate (Lv. 125)
- Pan – Color Dust at Level and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 130)
- BP S1 Crate (Lv. 135)
- Gloo Wall – Mischief Town and Trogon – Color Dust (Lv. 140)
- BP S1 Crate (Lv. 145)
- Trogon – Color Dust and BP S1 Crate (Lv. 150)
How to Purchase Booyah Pass
To purchase the Booyah Pass, just head over to the Booyah Pass screen and tap Upgrade. You will be then directed to a screen where you get to choose between the Premium or the Premium Plus BP. Tap on what you want to purchase and enjoy the new Booyah Pass. Don’t forget to play the game so you can get exclusive rewards.
Don’t forget to top up Free Fire only at Codashop. It’s safer, faster, and more convenient, with plenty of payment options available.