Mojang studios never fail to meet the wild expectations of Minecraft players. Who would not be surprised when they finally released the cute little bees to the world of Minecraft in the 1.15 update?
These little bees brought not just cuteness to the Minecraft world but offered the sweetness of Honeycomb to all Minecraft players. They are incredibly sticky and can be used for various purposes, such as creating traps or building walls. But wait, there’s more; it can also be used to create multiple items, like lanterns, stained glass, or honey blocks.
But do not be deceived by the little bees’ cuteness; getting their precious Honeycomb is not as easy as you think. Don’t worry; this article will show you how to find and obtain Honeycomb in Minecraft as easy as counting one, two, three.
Follow these steps, and you’ll have Honeycomb in no time!
Steps to obtain Honeycomb in Minecraft:
- To obtain Honeycomb, the first thing you need to have is a pair of Shears. You need to destroy the beehive for you to harvest the Honeycomb. All you need to do is to craft a pair of Shears with two Iron Ingots, which you can have by smelting Iron Ore. Open your crafting table and place one Iron Ingot in the middle slot and the other in the bottom-left slot.
- Sounds pretty easy, right? Once you have a pair of Shears, pack your things and look for a Beehive. Honeycomb can be found in the following biomes:
- Sunflower Plains
- Extreme Hills
- Birch Forest
- Roofed Forest
3. Hold your Shears and wait for the bees to fill the Nest with honey; wait until you see honey oozing from the Nest.
4. Light a fire below the Nest to avoid angry little bees stinging you to death.
5. Tap the beehive until three Honeycombs drop on the ground. Don’t forget to pick it up before it disappears.
There are a few things to keep in mind when obtaining a honeycomb. First, beehives can be found in different biomes, so explore other map areas. Second, beehives can be found in trees, so be prepared to climb. Finally, when breaking open a beehive, have an empty inventory slot so you can collect the Honeycomb.
Things you can make using a honeycomb in Minecraft:
Now that you’ve already found a honeycomb in Minecraft, you’re probably wondering what you could do with it. Well, wonder no more! Here are a few things you can make using a honeycomb in Minecraft.
- A beehive: This is the most obvious use for a honeycomb and is also the most rewarding. By creating a beehive, you’ll have a never-ending supply of honey.
- A honey block: Honey blocks are a new block added in Minecraft 1.15. They have a variety of uses, including being used as a building material, a Redstone component, and a fuel source.
3. A decorative item: If you don’t want to use your Honeycomb for anything else, you can always turn it into a decorative item. This could be anything from a piece of art to a simple decoration for your home.