Genshin Impact fans!
Win AniManGaki 2023 tickets with Codashop!
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above.
- The Contest will commence on [10 August, Malaysia Time 12PM], and close on [20 August, Malaysia Time 11:59PM] (“Contest Period”). Entries will only qualify for the Contest if submitted within the Contest Period. Entries submitted outside of the Contest Period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- The Contest mechanics are as follows:
(1) To participate in the Contest, each participant must, (a) purchase a minimum of RM19.90 worth of Genesis Crystals on Codashop (b) Every 8th user will be picked as winner to receive a pair of AniManGaki tickets (3-day access) (c) Only limited to 5 winners.
(2) Each participant may transact multiple Entries for the entire Contest.
(3) Each participant may win only one (1) prize for the entire Contest.
(4) All Entries submitted in the manner set out above will be individually judged by Codashop based on the creativity of their Entries, and five (5) winners will be selected by Codashop at its sole discretion.
(5) Winners will win a pair of AMG 2023 tickets (3-day access) each for 25-27th August.
4. By taking part in this competition, all contestants are deemed to have provided expressed consent for Coda to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos submitted, for the purposes of this contest.
5. The winner(s) will be notified via Email direct message by 24th August2022, with information and instructions on prize collection. Prizes are not exchangeable by the winner(s) for cash or other items, and are not transferable or resalable.
6. The prize must be collected within one (1) week from notification by Codashop. In the event that any prize is unclaimed within such period, or there is no winner determined in respect of the prize, it will be dealt with at Codashop’s sole discretion.
7. Under no circumstances will Coda be held responsible or liable should winners fail to redeem the tickets due to not having the necessary qualifications (valid passport, visa, etc) to travel.
8. The contest is not endorsed by Facebook or AniManGaki organizing team.