Promo Title: DOTA 2 Steam Wallet Codes P50,000 Codacash Prize Pool with GCash
Offer: Buy DOTA 2 Steam Wallet Codes with GCash from September 01 – 15 to qualify
Promo Period: September 01 – 15, 2022
- This promo is open to all Codashop users nationwide.
- To join:
- Purchase DOTA 2 Steam Wallet Codes on Codashop using GCash.
- Enter a valid email address upon purchase.
- Submit the following information in the registration link: name, contact number, email address, home address, and proof of purchase (screenshot)
- The email address the user should submit must match the email address the user entered when they purchased.
- Fifty (50) Winners of PHP 1,000 Codacash Gift Codes each
- Only DOTA 2 Steam Wallet Code GCash transactions until September 15, 2022, 11:59 PM will be qualified in the lucky draw.
- Winners will be drawn in the presence of a DTI representative on September 19, 2022 at 2:00 PM. Announcement will be posted on Codashop’s Facebook page within 7 days from the draw date.
- A user can only win once.
- Winners will be contacted via their registered email address and registered mail. Afterwhich, their prizes will be sent directly to their registered email address within 15 business days.
- Winners must redeem their prizes within 60 days upon registered notice otherwise the prize is forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- All employees of Codashop and GCash, their affiliates, including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of Coda Payments relating to the promo. The winner agrees that Coda may send communications related to the promo and may publicize their names in such mode and manner as Coda considers fit. The winner’s name may be published on Coda’s website & social media channels.
- Codashop reserves the right to stop crediting rewards for purchases proven wrong or fraudulent and promo abuse.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-149013 Series of 2022