Steam is a digital distribution platform that is widely popular in the PC gaming industry. Steam offers many games and lets players transact directly through the Steam PC application without using their debit or credit card. Additionally, it allows players to pre-purchase items and games using Steam Codes or codes they bought from a third-party company.
Steam Wallet Codes are digital gift cards that can be redeemed on your Steam account or gifted to other Steam players. With Steam Wallet credits, you can buy games, software, or other items by Steam distributed games. Popular games on Steam include CS:GO, DOTA 2, PUBG, Valheim, Apex Legends, and more.
How to Top up Steam Wallet Code using Codashop
Here’s how easily you can fund your Steam Wallet using Codashop. You can use your Steam Wallet Code to buy and download games, purchase in-game items, and more to nearly 30,000 games on Steam.
- Go to https://www.codashop.com/en-bd/steam-wallet-code-bangladesh
- Search for Steam Wallet Code and select the denomination you wish to purchase.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Complete the payment, and you will immediately receive the Steam Wallet Code on the payment confirmation page and via email.
How to redeem your Steam Wallet Code or Gift Card voucher?
- Click your Steam Profile username in the window’s upper right corner.
- Go to ‘Account Details’ then click ‘Add Funds to your Steam Wallet.’
- You will be redirected to your Steam Wallet Fund page, then click ‘Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet code.’
- Enter the voucher sent in your email, and click continue.
- Wait for it to verify, and enjoy!