SUBMIT FAN ART HERE
Join the Codashop Genshin LNY Fan Art Contest Now!
Mahilig ka ba magdrawing? Magaling ka ba sa Art? Naglalaro ka ba ng Genshin Impact? Ito na ang iyong chance para manalo ng 1 year’s worth of Blessing of the Welkin Moon!
- The Contest requires participants to submit their own Fan Art of any Genshin Impact Version 3.4 featured characters (Alhaitham, Yaoyao, Xiao, Hutao, Yelan) celebrating Lunar New Year via the social media posting published by Codashop or post on any social media platforms. This Contest is organised by Codashop. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and Codashop.
- The Contest is open to all residents of The Philippines, aged 18 years and above.
- The Contest will commence on January 30, Philippine Time 10AM, and close on February 12 2023, Philippine Time 11:59PM (“Contest Period”). Entries will only qualify for the Contest if submitted within the Contest Period. Entries submitted outside of the Contest Period, or submitted through any means other than specified herein, will not be eligible for the Contest. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions will not be entertained.
How to participate:
(1) To participate in the Contest, each participant must:
(a) Post an original Fan Art of any Genshin Impact Version 3.4 featured characters (Alhaitham, Yaoyao, Xiao, Hutao, Yelan) celebrating Lunar New Year via the social media posting published by Codashop or post on any social media platforms (limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Youtube).
(b) Use the official hashtags #CodashopLNYcelebration and #GenshinV3.4FanArtPH.
(2) Each submission with the official hashtags on the social media platforms as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”.
(3) Each participant may submit multiple entries for the entire Contest.
(4) Each participant must also submit their entry on Codashop campaign landing page by providing their username, user ID, email address and link to their submission on social media platforms.
(5) Each participant may win only one (1) prize for the entire Contest. Five (5) Winners will receive the following prizes:
|No. of winners||Prizes|
|1||1 Year’s Worth of Blessing of the Welkin Moon (worth Php 14,600 est.)|
(6) Prizes will be awarded to the winner’s preferred game ID.
(7) All entries submitted in the manner set out above will be verified by Codashop and will count as eligible Entries.
(8) All entries will be posted on Codashop Facebook page for public voting. Points will be tallied based on the following, to determine the Grand Winner.
- Heart = 5 points
- Like = 3 points
- Other reactions = 1 point
(9) Codashop will contact winners through the email addresses provided via the landing page.
- Entries must be submitted according to the specifications set forth in the Submission Guidelines.
- Entries must not previously have been publicly available prior to the commencement of the Contest.
- Entries must be original and may not contain material that (a) is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or violates any law; (b) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, contractual rights, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of third parties; (c) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (d) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (e) is grossly harmful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, blasphemous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, vulgar or offensive; (f) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (g) is violent, bullying, or threatening or promotes violence, money laundering or gambling, terrorism, or actions that are threatening or disrespectful to any person or entity; (h) harms minors in any way; or (i) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Top 5 winners will be notified via Email within 7 days of the Contest Period. Prizes are not exchangeable by the winner(s) for cash or other items, and are not transferable.
- By taking part in this competition, all contestants are deemed to have provided express consent for Codashop to process, use, and/or transfer (where necessary) the contestant’s personal information, social media handle and photos/videos submitted, for the purposes of this contest and future Codashop Marketing promotions.
Codashop General Terms and Conditions
- Codashop’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest, including the selection of the winning entries at its sole discretion, is final and binding on all participants. Codashop shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the Contest.
- Codashop may upon notice and without liability to any party: a) vary these Terms & Conditions or discontinue the Contest; or b) substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- By participating in the Contest, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Codashop from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following: a) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the Prize or part thereof awarded pursuant to the Contest; or b) the participation in the Contest, or any Prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunctioning of any computer system or equipment.
- By setting up a Facebook or Instagram Account and using any services, products or features of Facebook or Instagram for the purposes of the Contest (including without limitation, uploading any materials onto these platforms), each participant is fully liable and responsible for complying with all terms and conditions as may be imposed by these platforms, and Codashop shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such account and usage. Your comments are public and available to anyone visiting these platforms.